General Terms and Conditions
- lease obey any reasonable request from any member of the crew.
- Bar staff are trained in the responsible service of alcohol and service will be refused to any intoxicated passenger.
- No alcohol is to be brought onto the ferry.
- Passengers must not bring any illegal substances onto the ferry.
- All prices and inclusions on the website are subject to change at any time.
- Prices for our night and day cruises are based on a minimum number of guests attending.
- All guests must be 18 years of age or older and may be required to show identification if required all.
- A deposit is required to secure your booking. This is non-refundable.
- A deposit is the price of 4 guests for the cruise.
Buck Cruise Sydney reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and – or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the ferry, its passengers and crew. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised. Buck Cruise Sydney will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
Offensive behaviour will not be accepted. This includes passengers that behave in any way that interrupts the enjoyment of the experience for other people. If a passenger behaves in a way that negatively impacts others, the skipper or host will:
- a. Refuse service of alcohol to that person for the duration of the cruise.
- b. If offensive behaviour continues, the host and skipper have the right to remove that person along, along with any person who has supplied them with alcohol, via water taxi at their expense and refund will be given.
To the extent permitted by law, Buck Cruise Sydney and its employees shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with the cruise.
External suppliers or performers requested by the client will not hold Buck Cruise Sydney financially responsible for any non-performance.
The passenger releases Buck Cruise Sydney for any claim incurred including but not limited to a claim for death bodily injury damage or loss of property during embarkation and/or disembarkation to or from the vessel and/or at all times whilst onboard the vessel itself, unless caused by wilful misconduct or reckless disregard of Buck Cruise Sydney.
Where an agent on behalf of Buck Cruise Sydney enters into a sale, booking or any other transaction then that agent shall indemnify Buck Cruise Sydney for any loss, damage or expense incurred by Buck Cruise Sydney as a result of any misrepresentation, breach of contract or act of negligence by the agent.
Passengers may be filmed/photographed during the cruise. Buck Cruise Sydney reserves the right to use or reproduce such film/photos for any purpose without notification, compensation or payment.
Terms and Conditions for Sale of Tickets:
You must be at the appointed boarding destination 15 minutes prior to the scheduled cruise time. The ferry cannot wait for late arrivals.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable to another person for the same scheduled cruise date and time. Please contact the booking office to advise the name of the substituted passenger.
Any damage to the vessel or its equipment will be the financial responsibility of the organiser and may result in the cruise being terminated without refund.
- Bookings can only be changed up to 21 days prior to the original cruise date.
- Tickets can only be changed by our ticket office, contactable on (02) 8005 3748
- Payment of the deposit is considered confirmation that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions above.
- Full payment and final confirmed numbers are required 5 days prior to your event. It is your responsibility to notify us if numbers differ to the initial estimate.
- Bookings cancelled within 14 days of your event will be invoiced at full cost.
Cancellation of Daily Scheduled Cruises:
If weather conditions, mechanical problems or other factors cause the Master to cancel the cruise, Buck Cruise Sydney will be free from liability for failing to provide a service. Customers will be issued with a gift certificate to be used within one year. No refunds will be made.